How to Increase Ram in Android Phone Using SD Card
If you are here, means your android phone has low RAM and you want to increase Ram in Android Phone. RAM full form is Random Access Memory. RAM is Hardware which will store information in your device. So today my Topic is about how to increase ram in android phone using sd card.
I have heard from many peoples our phone has Low RAM and we are not able to play HD games and Play HD videos. Yes RAM is the only reason for these cause if your device has low RAM will also face hang problem and automatically rebooting the device. From Today you will you will not face these problem you guys just need to follow all the steps carefully.
How to Increase RAM of Android Phone Using SD Card/Memory Card
- First of all if you are following this method you phone must have CWM recovery and you have rooted phone.
- Download Link2SD and Swapper in your Phone and install them.
- You can copy your all SD card data in to PC because it will fully format after the process complete.
- You must have 4 GB SD card or more than 4 GB, but not less than 4 GB.
- Now boot your phone in Recovery mode, press and hold the Volume UP Button+Power button+Home Button at the same time, this will take you to recovery mode.
- Now use volume up and down to navigate and power key to select, Go to advanced at the bottom.
- Now go to Partition SD card, this will tell you about external size.
- You can select by your choice but I will Highly recommend you 512M.
- After that you can either select 32M or 64M, I will Recommend you to choose 32M and then wait until the process is completed.
- After process completed hit Go Back and then select Reboot System Now, your phone will reboot.
- Now open the App link2SD you have downloaded earlier, there you will see all the apps come to LinktoSD card, Go to settings>>>Install location make sure External is selected there this is very important step.
- Restart you phone Now again go to Link2Sd and then make sure ex2 is selected.
- Now open the another app Swapper to Root, check Active Swap on Boot there and make sure sure SD card FAT partition and SD card Ext partition both are selected to 200..
- Then Hit Save this will create new swap file in your phone.
- Go to MY files>>>All files>>>SD memory card there you will see Swap.Swap file.
Congratulations now your Ram in Android Phone is increased.