How to Remove Bloatware from Android Phone
Most of the android phones having come with pre-installed software, some of these pre-installed software are useful and many of them are useless. So if you are here you want to know how to remove bloatware from android phone, today I will show you some simple tricks to get rid of bloatware in your phone.
These Bloatware will occupy too much of space in your phone and also the apps will run in the background which may cause your phone speed and performance. The biggest advantage of this method that it will work on both rooted and Unrooted android phone.
How to Disabling Bloatware from Android Phone
- First of all Go to menu>>>Settings>>>About phone>>>Tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Now You will see Developer Option enable it.
- Now Enable USB debugging in your phone.
- After that connect your phone with PC via using USB cable.
- Download Android.Zip file in your PC.
- Download ADB and fastboot folder and then install in your PC.
- Download Debloater in your PC.
- If you can’t able to allow USB debugging the follow the steps form 7 to 12 otherwise go to step 13.
- After that open the android folder you have downloaded then you will see ADB folder there.
- Now open the terminal, you can file it your application folder under the utility section, the plain window will open.
- Once you open that drag the adb file form android folder to the terminal window.
- In the terminal window type devices as shown in the Image below.
- Then you will see USB debugging in your phone enable it.
- After connect you will see many apps opened in debloater.
- Now tick on the filter and type the app name you want to delete from your phone.
- You can also search app and then tick on app and click on Apply.
- This will delete the app from your phone.
This article will teach you how to disable bloatware for android phone and how to remove bloatware from android phone.