How to Root Galaxy A5 (2016) & Install TWRP Recovery
Today I will teach you how to Root Galaxy A5 (2016), to do that you need first Install TWRP Recovery in Galaxy A5 (2016). Then you need to flash the SuperSu file in your phone.
Steps to Follow Before Starting
- Download Samsung USB drivers.
- Download SuperSu file in your PC.
- Download the TWRP recovery file in your PC.
- Download Odin in your PC.
- Enable USB debugging in your phone.
- This method will work only with Galaxy A5 SM-A510 (2016) don’t try with other models.
- After rooting your phone warranty will void.
- You need a PC and a USB cable to complete this rooting process.
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Galaxy A5 (2016)
- First of all extract the Odin file and the TWRP file in your PC.
- Now open the Odin tool in your PC.
- Then you need to boot your phone in the download mode and the connect your phone with PC vis USB cable.
- After that odin will automatically detect your phone and show you the Added message.(If not then it will be fault of USB cable or you need to install Samsung drivers properly)
- Then you have to click on AP button and the choose the TWRP recovery file from where you have downloaded.
- After that you need to click on the Start button to start the flashing process.
- After the process completed you will see PASS message on ODIN.
How to Root Galaxy A5 (2016)
- First of all move the SuperSu file form your PC to your phone SD card.
- Now switch off your phone and then press and hold volume up, Home button and power button ate the same time to turn on in recovery mode.
- Now select the install button and then choose the SuperSu file you have copied earlier in your phone SD card.
- Then Swipe to Confirm, this will start flashing SuperSu file in your Galaxy a5.
- After process completed tap on reboot.
- Now download and install the root checker application to check your phone root status.