How to Root LG G2 Lollipop Version (All Variants)
LG G2 is one of the best android smartphone released in 2013. LG is the competitor of Nexus 5 in all the specifications and features. In 2016 LG G2 is upgraded with the android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Today I am going to talk about how to root LG G2. It is very simple to root LG G2 you just need to download the Rooting kit. After rooting LG G2 you can easily install rooted apps, install best custom Roms and un-install the bloatware.
Must Read: HOW TO ROOT LENOVO K4 NOTE WITHOUT PC
Steps to Follow Before Starting
- Charge your LG G2 more than 75%.
- Download and install LG USB drivers in your PC.
- Need a PC and a working USB cable.
- Download LG One click root file.
- This method to root LG G2 will work on Lollipop.
How to Root LG G2 Lollipop Version
- First of all go to Settings>>>Build Number>>>About phone tap 7 times on it.
- Again go to Settings>>>Developers Option>>> Enable USB debugging.
- Make sure you have installed LG drivers Properly.
- Now double click on the LG one click root choose desktop and then click on extract.
- Now on the desktop double click on the file and then you will see welcome to the LG one click root set up Wizard and then click on the next button.
- Again hit next and then install now the rooting tool is installing in your PC and then yes.
- Now hit finish button now the tool is installed and a window will open on your PC.
- Now connect your LG G2 with Pc via USB cable.
- On the LG Click Root window click on the start button this will start the rooting LG G2.
- In between the process your phone will automatically reboot so don;t worry.
- When the 45% process completed you will see instruction to put your phone in the download mode.
- Disconnect the USB cable and then Switch off and now press and hold volume up button and connect device again.
- Now you will able to download mode on your Mobile as shown in the image below.
- At the 90% your phone will automatically reboot and after few seconds you will see See done message on PC screen.
- Now disconnect your phone and then go to menu there you will see SuperSu file installed in your Phone.
- Now Download and install the root checker apk in your phone.
- After install open the app and tap on verify root, you will see your phone is rooted successfully.